In this tutorial I show you how to setup a Zoom account and your first test meeting.
Follow these instructions to create a free account on the video conferencing website Zoom:
1. Go to the Zoom website, www.zoom.us
2. Click on the “Sign Up Free” button.
3. Enter in your birth date and click on continue.
4. Now sign up for your account. You can do it with SSO, Facebook, Google or email.
5. I will use my email to create an account.
6. Then click on “Sign Up”.
7. If you want Zoom to send you emails click on Confirm, otherwise click on Set Preferences.
8. I clicked on Set Preferences, and chose the option “Unsubscribe me entirely”.
9. Next go to your email account to activate your Zoom account.
10. Click on the “Activate Account” link in the verification email.
11. Choose whether or not you are signing up for school and click on Continue.
12. Now type in your first and last names, as well as a password, and click Continue.
13. When asking you to invite friends, you can choose Skip this step.